Sunday, September 14, 2008

My life in the eyes of the stars*

I'm first going to talk about what truly and undeniably makes me happy, because of my sun sign I like to get along with everyone. I like equality,peace and people. I think forming partnerships,being diplomatic and caring about people is the way you should live life and therefore everyone will like you. I care about what people think too much and now know most people know what you are thinking if they have water signs in their charts. I like to match and wear lots of colors. Fashion isn't my main concern in life but I adore clothes and different styles. i am always writing my thoughts down and reading between the lines of things when it comes to people. This is because my mercury is in Scorpio. I am intuitive and can solve mysteries. I also like order and routine due to the fact that my moon is in Virgo. I am searching for a partner because of my sun sign and with Venus in Virgo that means someone who is perfect in my eyes. They must fit into my world and be likeable to my friends and family, who I think is perfect in my own judgment. I am happy when things are done complete and as perfect as they can possibly be. When all of my Virgo demands are fulfilled I feel balanced over all. The need to write down all I learn and what makes me happy are my Scorpio moon tendencies. I want to get to the bottom of my happiness and that also will help me to be good to the world and everyone around me. I hate feeling hopeless, that's the worst feeling in the world. I look to my family for happiness and support. Being alone scares me; I always need a friend by my side. I don't like people who push me to do things I'm not happy doing. I like to do things on my own time. Maybe I am wrong or maybe that annoys people but I can't help it, that's me! I like a job that is not too demanding yet if it is hopefully it is one that I enjoy. Being home everyday is boring to me, I always have to be on the run.

No comments: