Sunday, September 14, 2008

In the fall...


I love the fall.Watching leaves fall to the floor for a new beginning is a perfect way to start off the new year for school. I love the fall because my birthday is in the fall. I also love the fall because of Halloween,my favorite holiday. I love going to the country in the fall because the leaves are beautiful colors orange brown and red. The air smells so crisp in the fall. Since I was young every year fall has been the best time of year for me. I like to go up to my Grandmothers house in the Pocono mountains and go horse back riding. I also like going apple and pumpkin picking. The clothes in the fall are also great because you can wear boots and a light jacket and I love that look. I can't imagine living in a place like Florida where there is no fall, how boring. New York is amazing in the autum!

No comments: