Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pink Berry or Red Mango?


Pink Berry is a fat-free frozen yogurt chain throughout the world and United Sates. The frozen yogurt is available in two flavors, original (vanilla) and green tea. The store carries a variety of toppings including Fruity Pebbles cereal, Captain Crunch, sprinkles, cookies and cream, granola, strawberries, raspberries, banana's and many other treats. I love to drive into the city just to have one! The other day when I went to Pink Berry I noticed another frozen yogurt chain right across the street that looked very similar to Pink Berry. It was called Red Mango. I went into the store and it had the exact set up as Pink Berry with the same flavored frozen yogurts and all the same toppings. I asked the man at the counter what the difference was between the two and he said that Red Mango was a healthier alternative because it was 100% all-natural. Since then I will only eat Red Mango. I guess thats why they didn't post the nutrition facts!

No comments: