Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Parade


As you know my favorite holiday is Halloween, I think last night changed my opinion on that. I went to the Halloween parade in NYC with my three best friends. We took car service into the city because we knew how crazy the traffic was going to be. It took us and hour to get there when it normally takes 25 minutes. Once we got there we were dropped off by the car service on 8th avenue and West 15th Street and had to walk to 4th avenue and University Place to meet more of our friends. Walking all of those blocks in heels my feet were killing me! The crowds were ridiculous and although there were many police officers I didn't feel safe at all. After only being there for 2 hours I told my friends we should leave and they agreed. Next year I'm definitely staying home!

No comments: